- Our candles come in 8 oz. and 10 oz candle vessels.
- The best way is to keep your candle away from a draft and always keep your wicks trimmed to about ¼ of an inch prior to being (re)lit! Make sure to keep your burn sessions limited to 3-4 hours and/or until the entire surface of the wax has fully melted. The last tip is never to extinguish your candle with water!
- Yes, yes, yes, and yes!! To remove the last bit of wax in your vessel, we recommend briefly popping it into the freezer. Wipe it clean and use it to store your makeup brushes, plant succulents into, or any other creative thing you can think of!
- Our soy waxes are gluten-free, toxin-free, paraben-free, and phthalate-free, and come from renewable sources. The entire blend utilizes only FDA-approved waxes.
There may be two causes of a larger flame: 1.) the wick may be too thick, and/or 2.) the wick is too long. So, trimming the wick 1⁄4 inch before burning your candles is highly recommend recommended.
- Wooden wicks take a little extra love and care if your wooden wick goes out on the first light. Just relight and you'll be all set.
- Shorter burn times are the main cause of tunneling; the first burn is very critical, which is typically known as memory burn. Therefore, it's very important to burn your candles for at least two to three hours, waiting for the edges of the wax melt to fully pool before the candle is extinguished. Another approach is to only use a butter knife to scrape off some wax around the candlewick.
Don’t forget to trim your wick! Your wooden wick can create a large flame
-Do not leave your candle unattended
-Don’t burn for more than 3-4 hours
-Do not extinguish your candle with water
- If you’ve changed your mind, we can help! Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. As long as your order hasn’t shipped, we’ll get that canceled for you!
- If you need to modify your order, email us at email@example.com as soon as possible and we’ll do what we can! Depending on how far along your order is in the processing queue, we might be able to accommodate it.
- As long as your order hasn't been shipped, please email the correct mailing address to firstname.lastname@example.org.