How big are your candles?
- Our candles range from 8 oz. to10oz.
How do I keep a clean and steady burn?
- The best way is to keep your candle away from a draft and always keep your wicks trimmed to about ¼ of an inch prior to being (re)lit! Make sure to keep your burn sessions limited to 3-4 hours and/or until the entire surface of the wax has fully melted. The last tip - never extinguish your candle with water!
Can I upcycle my candle vessel?
- Yes, yes, yes, and yes!! To remove the last bit of wax in your vessel, we recommend briefly popping it into the freezer. Wipe it clean and use it to store your makeup brushes, plant succulents into, or any other creative thing you can think of!
What kind of wax are the candles made with?
- Our soy waxes are gluten-free, toxin-free, paraben-free, phthalate-free, and come from renewable sources. The entire blend utilizes only FDA-approved waxes.
When I burn my candle, the flame is high. What could be done about this?
There may be two causes of a larger flame: 1.) the wick may be too thick, and/or 2.) the wick is too long. So, trimming the wick 1⁄4 inch before burning your candles is highly recommend recommended.
My wooden wick didn't start on the first burn. What should I do?
- Wooden wicks take a little extra love and care if your wooden wick goes out on the first light. Just relight and you'll be all set.
My candle is tunneling, any advice?
- Shorter burn times are the main cause of tunneling; the first burn is very critical, which is typically known as memory burn. Therefore, it's very important to burn your candles for at least two to three hours, waiting for the edges of the wax melt to fully pool before the candle is extinguished. Another approach is to only use a butter knife to scrape off some wax around the candlewick.
Don’t forget to trim your wick! Your wooden wick can create a large flame
-Do not leave your candle unattended
-Don’t burn for more than 3-4 hours
-Do not extinguish your candle with water
How do I cancel my order?
- If you’ve changed your mind, we can try to help! Simply email us at email@example.com as soon as possible. As long as your order hasn’t shipped, we’ll get that canceled for you!
How can I update my order?
- If you need to modify your order, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible and we’ll do what we can! Depending on how far along your order is in the processing queue, we might be able to accommodate.
How can I correct my mailing address? - As long as your order hasn't been shipped, please email correct mailing address to email@example.com.
Can I add a personalized note for gifts? - You absolutely can! Once you have reached the checkout page, there is a location to leave "Special instructions for seller".